Friday, January 15, 2010

Top Infant Toys Remembering A Child's Toy Of The 60's?

Remembering A Child's Toy Of The 60's? - top infant toys

We recall here in the 60s in children's toys?
When I was a kid, I had a musical toy, a ride that will run in a dome with 6 horses back and forth was like a real carousel. They are found at the top and the carousel would make music. These toys were fragle and not last very long. I do not believe exists. The colors were pink and blue, and I think the name of the toy called the wooden horses on parade. If someone can come with pictures and information that you know me? Rachel

2 comments:

Rocky said...

I remember exactly what you mean ... but found no positive response to this book. Here are some links that can be more informative:

http://www.drtoy.com/ask_drtoy/index.htm ...
or
http://www.vermontcountrystore.com

When I have more "information" well know that you are!

Butch 97 said...

The best I can recommend is to keep your eyes on eBay - everything is there in time. Today is looking for "horses in the parade," Parade Pony "and" Carousel "Pony" turn up as the one you describe (some final versions of the 1980s are closer), but tomorrow or next month, who knows ...

Post a Comment