Monday, January 11, 2010

Pennsylvania Family Vacations Which Place Is Better For A Family Vacation?

Which place is better for a family vacation? - pennsylvania family vacations

I was in my family, with each person, the Bahamas, the Dominican Republic and Aruba interested. What is the best relaxation for the family / fun and safety. I want to be able to leave the job if I want. Also, that it's generally cheap flights (I live in Pennsylvania). So, what are your reasons for choosing this region. My children are 9 a.m. to 10 p.m., if it helps!
Thank you a bunch!

4 comments:

My hubby and my baby are my life said...

Dominican Republic, I say Boy! I've heard it's something new my friend is Dominican and beutifull love again, I might even be cheaper than the Bahamas to love the Americans! And let me tell you, the food is delicious!

iDance said...

I must say that trying to stay in the United States. Laguna Beach, California, is a recreational area for the whole family. I think Aruba is Natalee Holloway, disappeared when the last year? If you must leave the country, I would say that the Bahamas is beautiful.

I hope that helped! :)

Texas Lady said...

Please do not go to Aruba .. not after we have all seen, treated like American tourists. I would not feel safe. My brother went to the Bahamas and loved it. A bit pricey, but beautiful.

Anonymous said...

BAHAMAS !!!!!

Post a Comment