Monday, January 25, 2010

Dog Chill Blains How To Make My Dog Chill Out In Her Kenel.?

How to make my dog chill out in her kenel.? - dog chill blains

Is there anything I can do to help my dog with all his being Kenel. We remain open while we're at home, so they come and go, to get used to it.

I'm in, if I to work every morning and barks all the time. I have a roommate, which remains at home and sleeps during the day because he works at night. He says he is constantly barking and grief.

What can I do?

5 comments:

Elle said...

Bring a toy called "King Kong bones" from the pet store, and some extra large milk.

It is made of rubber, indestructible, and you can stuff into it when the dog licks slowly trafficking.

Spread a little peanut butter in the Kong, a bone and milk jam that is very good.

It is far too much peanut butter and the bone cortex. It holds for hours. My Dog Used To Love Her Kong. It is expected to have in the field for them.

And, yes, music can help, but tend to leave the radio on that channel by soft music. The radio music, but also added, and talk to people. My dog loves the convenience of a person's voice.

Chelsea said...

Make sure a fairly large box that can move around, not much but some. Put blankets, pillows, stuffed animals and skins / chew toys in the toy she keeps at home and you give something to do. In addition, it always helps my dog, listen to classical music. or relaxing music. The dogs love it and relax to the sound. When dogs are excited for a while, they want to fill the silence by barking or howling about. if the music will help you rid of silence, and perhaps his barking:)

Halow said...

I like the first answer, but added that an open cage, like a cat carrier or Sumthing it sounds silly, but you can put photos or to simply be in her cage, thats what I did and my dog for hours look

:)Joy(: said...

Make sure that he / she has Squeek toys or even to move. And there lay a bed.

TylerK said...

kick!

Post a Comment