Sunday, February 14, 2010

Improve Xbox Netflix Quality How Can I Improve Quality Of Live Streamed Video From Pc To Tv?

How can I improve quality of live streamed video from pc to tv? - improve xbox netflix quality

I currently see on ESPN360, Hulu, etc. connected with my laptop on my TV via an HDMI cable. Quality is either periodically, but especially the experience of stuttering, freezing, the program does not respond, is to establish whether the Internet. My Xbox 360 on the other side is also wireless, but it provides HD-quality streaming NetFlix. Any help is welcome.

3 comments:

Gucci Mane said...

That `s just ... Just go to http://www.WorldWideTVonPC.com

Robert W said...

Sounds like the download speed of the laptop is too slow. Netflix when I came, I had the speed of 3 Gb of increase. The Wireless brings the speed to try a cable. You may also be achieved in wireless.

classics... said...

Connect your computer to the Ethernet cable

Post a Comment