Sunday, February 21, 2010

Florida Drivers Licence Template I Have A Florida Drivers Licence,can I Get One In Another State?

I have a florida drivers licence,can I get one in another state? - florida drivers licence template

I have a Florida driver's license, which ends in January, because I am here legally with a visa (I might add!) Will be extended until the expiration of the visa, I can in another country, we are not as aliens from another planet Colombia would allow others to receive treatment for 5 years after the fall in year 5, the other in Florida? Or you can use Florida at the time of the visa again?

5 comments:

brucec83 said...

The Act is a federal state. The Law of Real is prevented a stupid law that the state has a license for foreigners. You can get a license in the state where you live and ends when his visa expired.

Although it states that have not been implemented, this rule applies to all states in 2009.

You have my sympathy.

MS THANG said...

I would say it was displayed in the database when you try to get receive a license from another state, such as DUI and DWI to. Just my opion

Lover Boy said...

U Yes, but it should take the DMV in this state

mollyfla... said...

Florida still requires that your immigration status.

The government vehicles in 18 states (HI, IL, MI, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OR, RI, TN, UT, VT, WA, and WI), no license required leading candidates to be legal residents.

remowlms said...

They do not go to the state and does not license subject to the laws of this state, which in essence should remain the same, such as Florida, when it comes to driving.

Post a Comment