Monday, February 22, 2010

Automatic Grout Removal General Contractor Please Help!!!!!!?

General contractor please help!!!!!!? - automatic grout removal

What is a good price for the first and most important is the door to my basement. I can not exactly explain, but I think he needs some neighborhoods and the framework needed to reassure the house. Likely to form a new piece to the door. The outer door of the cellar / frame / window needs sanding / preparation / painting of the same color as the rest of the house (I can) get the picture.
The kitchen floor must be re-cemented. I know this is a tedious task, but I tried twice and did not work. The kitchen is probably 8'x13. Only a hypothesis. You also need a "cycle or 4 ¾" around the kitchen.
Garage door hinges, because the old, rusty nails to come (some of which broke into a wooden door). Garage is 1 car, but there are 2 doorsAvailable to you (think additional barn doors). You are not automatic. I wish only the holes drilled from the hinges and repositioning.
Fence: A part of the chain is linked to broken fence. I

0 comments:

Post a Comment