Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hdd Dont Show Up With Raid Card Windows Boots To A Black Screen And I Wont Run Safe Mode?

Windows boots to a black screen and i wont run safe mode? - hdd dont show up with raid card

OK, so I tried an attack on my computer with 2 hard drives WD 320 GB and 500 GB. I accidentally deleted my data and I think not much to install, but new to Windows XP without the attack and said that I need and the C drive is displayed as a unit of L, so I do not install Windows XP on your computer now Option RAID set again and this time everything works fine until I let Windows patch after closing and the next time you boot on your XP, but then goes to a black screen when Windows is starting to concern me in Safe mode and reinstall Windows thawing occurs, the same process again, so I took my CMOS battery for 20 minutes, or just resting my bios and still no help for it and put it in have no idea what was going to do (ps, I try to install Windows until I run an attack gain)

AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000 CPU
ASUS M2N-E SLI MOBO
ADATA 2GB DDR 800 (2x 1GB sticks) of RAM
Western Digital 320 GB hard drive
GeForce 8400 SI 512
Creative 5.1 Sound Card

1 comments:

DKHM said...

OK, take one of the disks out.
Reinstalling XP
Install Antivirus
Antivirus Update
Update for Windows XP

Start an installation of equipment at a time with one or two times, new each time. Two rebote after the video card.

Install using perhaps three applications. Do not be playing with him for at least a week. Is it stable?

If so, you can buy an identical hard drive, is there. I mean the speed, size, blocks, everything. Install a second hard drive and put everything in it for a week. Is it stable?

If yes, then you try to attack again. If you have any problems at this stage, it means that you can bypass the BIOS is not RAID, and should be updated. You can not update the BIOS RAID preparation.

I think he might have tried to do too many things. And I do not know attack works well with various sizes of hard drives. Yes, in theory, "should" work, but if I have a dollar for every time someone said it should "work" and not ...

Post a Comment