Monday, December 28, 2009

Plasma Tv Ratings Is The 24p Cinema Playback Feature Worth While For A Plasma?

Is the 24p cinema playback feature worth while for a plasma? - plasma tv ratings

I try my old 720p Samsung 32 "LCD display. I think I want the plasma side of things at this time. After much wringing of hands I think I've solved the Panasonic TH-46PZ85U. Seems to check the scores on the average and with prices inching to $ 1000 seems a good buy.

I am so taken into account as the other, not really bother me to taste the functions of money, but do not prefer to buy their weight. The only thing this TV seems to lack is the reproduction of films 24p. So I have those who know or do not ask this option is worth.

Moreover, it is for television? I will not upscale. An explosion just a good value for the dollar in the middle of the large screen TV. Other recommendations for a 46 "over $ 1000?

0 comments:

Post a Comment