Monday, December 14, 2009

Head Lice Pictures More Condition_symptoms Head Lice -- Treated With Nix, Still Live Bugs After 24 Hrs?

Head Lice -- treated with Nix, still live bugs after 24 hrs? - head lice pictures more condition_symptoms

Find lice on the hair of the children after treatment with Nix, two weeks ago. Apparently, a chafing or reinfestation. Treated with Nix last night:

- Wash first the tea tree oil shampoo
- Then Nix bottle of each hair (down to the shoulders, others - more)
- After combing with a fine tooth comb

24 hours later, washed in the night again with the same shampoo and began to comb - 2 to 3 errors in the hair of each girl identified

http://picasaweb.google.ru/kruzor/Bugs/p ...

You are always on the move!

What can I do? Nix does not work? "What should I do?
I see the doctor tomorrow morning, but I have little confidence in him - I've made a mistake to live with him, last week () as in the picture. and I say this is definitely not the lice. Two days later confirmed "infestetion suspects" after they were sent home!

So you do not know Nix and where can I go?

0 comments:

Post a Comment